Saturday, October 20, 2007

All-Star State Championship!

Jacob was chosen to be on the 9-10 year old All-Star team which was an honor for him since he was the youngest on the team. He held his own with the big boys!! The team ended up losing their first game but then went on to win the next two. They lost in the quarter finals. They ended up taking fifth place in the whole state!!!!! I think that is a pretty awesome for a little league like White Lake!! They were going against kids that played all year together and from bigger cities like Grand Rapids and Detroit!! Go White Lake All-Stars!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love your blog. I will read it every chance I get, which will probably be every day if you update that often. Love, Mom

Mom said...

Love, Mom was Mom Buchberger. I should have put a B behind mom. I'll try to do that the next time. Love, Mom b