Sunday, March 21, 2010

Training and training and training......


Just a quick note to my blogging friends! As most of you know, I am running in the Fifth Third River Bank run again......even though I said last year that I was NEVER going to run it again!! I must love the torture!! Anyway, I know I haven't been good about updating this thing but I have been busy with all the training on top of living my "normal" life! I promise to update it every once in awhile.....so don't give up on me!!!! It will be over after May 8th.....so stay tuned!! Hopefully I will have pics of it this year!! And prayers that there will not be any rain this year would be greatly appreciated....thanks!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Girl, you are sooo lucky you sent me a note on FB about the update!!!! :)

I DO pray for no rain this year. Last year was ridiculously icky!!!

Kristin said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I wish you tons of luck!! I am beyond jealous of your ability to do this. Keep up the great work...and the great work updating the ol' blog!!!