Sunday, May 11, 2008

Go WinBerg!!!







It is Aidan's first year at T-Ball and I do have to say he is a Buchberger! He has taken to the sport as if it is his life! I know it is the genetics- not from my side but from his dad's! With all four boys in baseball now that is pretty much all we talk about, watch and do!! But I truely do enjoy baseball season! I love the last picture, he is in the middle cheering on his teammate!














Elijah loves T-ball too. He swings the bat as if he's aiming for the fences. It's pretty funny- he hits the ball with all his might! I love it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Both Aidan and Eli are so good and SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH! Thanks for letting Isaac be on the team too. Please thank Kevin again for being so nice to Isaac and of course, being nice to me and my crazy self. We ALL appreciate it:)!