Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!





Whoever invented Mother's Day is my hero. What a wonderful day to thank all our moms and be taken care of by our husbands and children. My boys were absolutely wonderful. I surely did feel like a queen all day. They got me breakfast and made me a lot of pictures and cards. I got so many kisses and I even got a foot rub-maybe just for a few minutes but still it was very sweet! I see how my boys treat me and I think they are going to be very nurturing and loving husbands and fathers! I am trying my best to raise them to be that way! I love them so so so much!! So to all you mom's out there- enjoy your children and good job on doing the hardest job ever!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mom's I know! I hope your day was as good as you are a mom~FABULOUS!