Sunday, February 22, 2009

Basketball time.....

Well, another Basketball season has started and it's been exciting! The boys are loving it and I really enjoy it! I think Basketball by far is my favorite sport to watch! Jacob is playing for the 4th-5th Grade Montague team. Zachary is playing for the White Lake 3rd and 4th grade team. Kevin and I were surprised to see Zachary play. He is quite the scrapper! He handles the ball really well. I guess him playing against Jacob has really helped him! He is so fun to watch. He's very confident playing and it's good to see him really enjoy the game! Jacob is doing really well too. He's fun to watch- he's so aggressive on the court. I can't help be proud of my boys! Just a little bragging right- both Zachary and Jacob made it to the semi-finals in a Free Throw contest. They ended up both in 4th place out of 7 boys. Jacob had a shoot-off for 3rd but lost out by one basket to take 4th place! They only take the top three places to the finals. I'm glad they both ended up in the same place - they even made the same amount of baskets- to funny!!!











1 comment:

JT said...

He IS too much fun to watch! I was just telling Patrick yesterday that he is so aggressive and I love it!