Sunday, February 22, 2009

Elijah Roger is 7 years old!!!

Can you believe it??? Eli is 7! I know I can't! What can I say about Elijah. I can say he is truely the most passionate and loving little boy I know! He has so much of the Ream traits that I sometimes say he is my brother and dad all in one!! But, I can surely say he loves us with all his heart!!! He will probably be the only one of the boys that will take care of us when we get old and all the traits that he has now will certainly get him through the tough times ahead as a teenager and young adult. No one is going to tell him to do something- he will be a leader not a follower. He is so strong willed and stubborn that I could see him successfully doing anything that he sets out to do! We are so lucky to have a son like him! He keeps us on our toes and without him I don't know what we would talk about!! He certainly makes life interesting and we love him very much!!! We are so proud of him! Happy Birthday Pete!!! Eli had five of his friends over to spend the night. It was fun! At times, crazy! At times, maddening!! Like one of the mom's of the little boy said "you are crazy!" Eli hardly ever gets to have anyone of his friends over to spend the night so I thought he needs to have this! I know he had a blast and thought he was pretty cool!! His friends all to himself!! There was not much sleep that night. Last I checked around 1:00 Am they were still awake! Then they were all up before 6 AM! I'm getting too old for this!!





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Eli! I hope your birthday and party were great!!!

Christina said...

Your not a crazy mom hoe about a fun mom!!!!

Happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!

Christina said...

How not hoe SORRY

Jodi said...

Fun mom or not...I was asked to remind you to NEVER do it again!! :) Maybe it's like giving birth...at the time you will NEVER do it again, but time fades those bad memories...unless you are me! It took me 6 years for those memories to fade and, well, fade isn't the right word exactly! :) Good luck with this one!